Struggles, difficult times and painful circumstances helped create many of the women we all look up to and admire today. Women’s History Month helps us remember these amazing women and their incredible accomplishments.
But it’s important to know that we are also living in difficult times (humanitarian crises, global warming and war, to name a few) and the women of today have proven to be more resourceful and powerful than you might ever have believed possible.
Between managing your professional life and/or running a household and kids, you’re also tasked with maintaining your own mental health and physical wellbeing through tumultuous circumstances. Not a small task.
We want to help you realize that you are also someone to be looked up to and admired, so we’ll discuss how to overcome any nagging doubts you might be holding on to of just how great you are – and then we made a list of ways to reward yourself.
Sound good? Let’s begin!
Become The Hero of Your Story
Marlise Karlin, a Mental Health Pioneer, discovered after two decades of research, that the Genetic Pain passed onto you is in a struggle against the mind/body potential you were born with. Because of this, your true potential is kept hidden. This leads to a world of problems: self doubt, anxiety, depression, low self esteem and insomnia to name a few devastating scenarios.
You might think there aren’t any answers to this – but you would be mistaken. After working with neuroscientists and reviewing the qualitative data from research around the world, Marlise developed programs that help you to release your Genetic Pain and unlock your Genetic Promise.™
By investing just minutes per day in NEXTjourney programs, you’ll also be able to gain greater happiness, health, and relationships. You deserve to live at your highest potential, and what these courses have proven is that they can help you embrace the best version of yourself.
Now that you are healing from the inside out – here are some more ways to enjoy your life.
7 Ways to Reward Yourself with Self-Care
- Adjust your sleep schedule. Almost nothing is more important than getting adequate sleep. If you’re guilty of going to bed too late or suffering from sleep issues, the best thing you can do is adjust your schedule to appropriate hours, ditch the screen time before bed, and take time to wind down before heading to sleep. Don’t exercise too late in the day and avoid caffeine.
- Find an exercise you enjoy. Exercise doesn’t have to be a chore. Instead of forcing yourself to go to the gym or do something arduous, find a way to move that you actually enjoy. Try hiking, dance, yoga, or swimming. Anything that gets your heart rate up is good for you! Exercise releases dopamine and serotonin and helps alleviate anxiety, too!
- Nurture fulfilling friendships. Having close relationships is a crucial component of happiness. To unleash your inner goddess, you need friends who lift you up, support you during tough times and lend you an ear when you need to talk. If you need to expand your tribe, try Facebook groups or Meetup.com for help meeting new people.
- Laugh! Laughter is vastly underrated. It actually enhances your intake of oxygen, re-leases endorphins and stimulates your lungs, heart and muscles. Check Netflix for the latest comedies, go see a stand-up show, or try laughter yoga.
- Get wet. Water is powerful stuff. Up to 60% of the human body is water, so it’s like home for us. The cleansing properties of water can work wonders when it comes to stress and anxiety. If you’re near the ocean, go for a swim — or just take a bath or shower and let the H20 wash your worries away.
- Eat more fruits and veggies. Food is medicine (and fuel), and what you put into your body makes a massive difference in how you feel. Eating the rainbow is the best way to level up your nutrition game and fill yourself with nutrient-dense foods. Find the ones you like best and add them to your diet in creative ways.
- Write yourself love letters. Instead of focusing on the things you want to change about yourself, zero in on everything that makes you wonderful! Write little notes praising your best qualities and post them around the house.
Becoming the fierce woman you were born to be is a practice, something you commit to every day. Remember that you deserve the very best! All of these actions will help you step into your purpose and unlock that SUPERpower of mind/body potential…
Want More Info: By opting into NEXTjourney, you’ll gain access to a whole library of life-altering Immersive Meditations, Discovery Programs and Life Tools designed to help you become all that you know you are.
Check out this video trailer about Free gift of a special formula meditation and tools for releasing pain and empowering yourself in minutes.